Frequently Asked Questions
Buying gift baskets from Kaboodle Hampers and having them delivered to the recipients is easy, whether in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia. However, we appreciate you may still have some questions. Here are our answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions we get at Kaboodle Hampers. We have organised the FAQs into the following categories for easy reference:
Hampers & Products
Q: Can I design my own hamper?
- Yes, we can create a customised gift for you, but minimum quantities apply.
- Customised gift baskets are ideal for events (centre pieces, door prizes, speaker and attendee gifts), client gifts, staff birthdays, milestones or celebrations, farewells, thank you gifts, promotion prizes, signup incentives and more. See our Corporate Gifting page for more information.
- Contact us on 1300 846 770 or send us an email to discuss the options.
Q: What happens if you are out of stock of an item in the gift basket?
- We reserve the right to replace or substitute if any product should be temporarily unavailable.
- We guarantee the product will be replaced with a similar product that is of the same or of greater value than the original.
- Replacement is sometimes needed in order to ensure your delivery is not delayed.
Q: Can I request a change of product in one of your hampers?
- Yes, if requested before your order is being processed. Please call our lovely Customer Service Team on 1300 846 770 if you wish to change any items.
Q: Can I include a card with a personal message with the gift?
- Yes, you can. When placing your order, you will see a Card Message Field. Please enter your message there and it will be delivered with the gift.
Q: Can I send a gift anonymously?
- Yes, you can. If you wish to send a gift anonymously, simply leave the Card Message Field blank.
Q: Can I have the hamper delivered on a specific date?
- Yes, we can arrange to have your gift delivered on your required date.
- Please nominate appropriate freight options and note delivery time frames when placing the order.
- Please see the Delivery page and our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Q: Do you deliver anywhere in Australia?
- If the delivery address can receive mail by the postie, then we can deliver hampers there.
- In hotter months, we may not be able to send chocolate because we cannot guarantee it won’t melt during transit.
Q: Do you deliver overseas?
- We only deliver within Australia. For overseas addresses, we recommend choosing a local provider in the country of delivery. However, if you cannot find another provider or definitely want to send a Kaboodle Hampers product, we can make special provisions to deliver to your desired location and will add the additional delivery cost. Please contact us to discuss the options.
Q: What time will my gift be delivered?
- Deliveries take place Monday to Friday
- Delivery to businesses will be by 5pm
- Delivery to residential addresses will be by 7pm
- No delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays, unless otherwise stated for special occasions
- Sorry, but we are unable to specify a delivery time.
Q: What happens if I provide an incorrect address?
- Ensuring that the delivery address is correct is your responsibility. This includes business name, school name, hospital name and ward, where applicable.
- If the address is incorrect and we have delivered the gift, we accept no responsibility for the mistake.
- If we are unable to deliver and the gift is returned to dispatch we can redeliver it. A redelivery charge of $25.00 will apply.
Q: What happens if the recipient is not at home?
- We prefer to deliver to a business address for that reason. If you provide a residential address, please try to ensure someone will be home to receive the gift.
- If delivered by Australia Post, the standard Australia Post procedures will be followed: A pickup card will be left in the letter box and recipient will need to collect the parcel.
- If delivered by courier, standard courier procedures will be followed. If the customer requests to have the hamper left at the front or back door, the courier will do so only if they think it is safe to do so. If not, they will leave a calling card to arrange a redelivery.
- Please note that a redelivery fee may apply.
- We cannot leave any gifts containing alcohol by the door because a signature is required by persons over 18 years of age. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Ordering & Payments
Q: What is the deadline for placing an order?
- Place your order by 1pm AEST for dispatch that afternoon. Orders received after that will be dispatched the next working day.
- Please refer to our Delivery page for delivery time frames.
- During peak season, for example Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, we recommend placing your orders earlier to ensure a timely delivery.
Q: How do I know if Kaboodle Hampers has received my order?
- You will receive an email with your order confirmation. Please contact us immediately if you do not receive the confirmation.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard AMEX and PayPal
- For corporate orders and phone orders, we will also accept direct deposit into our bank. Payment must be received before hampers will be dispatched.
- We do not accept cheques.
Q: Which currencies do you accept?
- We accept payments in AUD only.
Q: Is my personal information secure when I order online?
- Yes, our site is secure when ordering online hampers.
Q: Can I place a bulk order?
- Yes, we do fulfil bulk orders.
- Please refer to the Corporate Gifting page for information about bulk orders.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services on 1300 846 770.
Q: How do I pay for bulk orders?
- We need a 50% deposit for bulk orders.
- Full payment must be made before hampers are dispatched.
- Payment can be made via credit card or direct deposit.
Cancellation & Refunds
Q: Can I cancel my order?
- Kaboodle Hampers is unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
- Cancellation requests received with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled delivery date will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee to cover admin costs. A refund will be processed minus the cancellation fee upon authorisation.
- Cancellations can be placed via phone or email.
Q: Do you issue refunds?
- Kaboodle Hampers does not accept responsibility for its hampers once they have left our premises. If the gifts arrive excessively damaged or a product is faulty, please get in touch and we will assess the situation and consider replacement on a case by case basis.
- We will require photographic evidence of the problem.
- It may take 21 days to finalise any refund or replacement process.
- Please call us on 1300 846 770 or send us an email if you have any questions or concerns.
Q: How can I contact Kaboodle Hampers?
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 846 770
- International: +61 2 8847 1687